Aston Villa (A) | Post-Match Thread

Foden has so much pace and dribbling ability. Foden's future as a LW or even a false 9 is immense. Again Pep just maximizing the potential of a great young player and changing his position on the pitch (Kimmich, Messi, Alaba...)

Anyone else thinks the Ref had a bizarre game?
I commented during the game that it seemed to me he wasn’t actually refereeing the game and had someone talking in his ear telling him what to do. He was late with a few calls, including the original yellow for Stones. It looked liked he was told to give him a card as it hasn’t occurred to him.

I also understand the VAR has never refereed a Premier League. Two rookies in one game is a little bizarre

Good win, get used to lose after being 1down... If Leeds gets something from MAN U it will help

mistakes.
Walker and Zinchenko were suspect tonight in possession
I thought Zinchenko was excellent tonight. One curious thing was both players left balls go over their head deliberately and we ended up in trouble from both of them
Walkers nearly led to a penalty and haven't a clue why Zinchenko left his go.

Foden is decent.

uRSLhiC.jpg

Pep licking the lips with what he’s got here with Phil, could be the catalyst to stay on further..He knows damn well we’re talking about a generational talent, potentially, the best English player in my lifetime..

drink it in, a manc blue heralded as such... mind boggling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.