Aston Villa (A) | Post-Match Thread

Transfermarket attaches a £63M price tag to Phil. Yet Grealish is often quoted at £100M and Sir Rasher £120+. I do now believe that Foden is the most valuable player in our squad. Quite magnificent tonight and he’s one of ours. Add a 1 before the £63 and it looks about right.

I thought he was a fabulously wise head and managed that game brilliantly.
Great team performance all around, but Gundo was dictating the game management.

That's what I was getting at. You're just far more eloquent than I am :)

You're a Parker Pen, I am a sledgehammer with some paint on the end.

What more is there to say about Phil Foden. Best player in the league at the moment and could be up there with Mpabbe as possibly best prospect in world football.

Such a professional performance from the boys tonight. Didn't think it was a red card for Stones but doesn't really matter now.

Up the blues.
He already is on performances like this for me and the frightening thing is he’ll only get better..

To start with negatives, I didn't like out right side, Mahrez was ok, bud subdued, when you want him to be selfish and to try one on one, he start passing balls through. Walker had a poor game for me and I blame him for the first goal, leaving Stones defending the places size of Luxembourg. Attacking wise, he ran behind on three through balls at least and literally nothing came out of those.
Many positives, least of all coming from behind, our first half passing was crazy and Phil was even crazier. It's really scary how good he is, I just want Pep to let him play centrally and run against defender. Gundogan...well, he is like Merlin 2.0, and left side with Oleks worked like a clockwork. And the second half, those following City and particularly those who appreciate Guardiola's paradigm of football, must have enjoyed it; for the rest it must have be a bore-fest. CTID.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.