Aston Villa (A) - Wed 6th Dec, 20:15 | PL | Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will come out fighting and hammer them, spurs created a bucket load of chances against them in the first 20 minutes of their game.

Too early to judge Kovacic and Nunes. I think both will come good, especially in the last 2-3 months of the season.
What have you seen from either to predict this out of interest?
Kovacic did ok first few games but had a big wobble since the arsenal game
Nunes hasn't shown a thing to suggest he's at citys level

I've gone full 360 in the last 24 hours

Starting to feel like we're going to come out fighting and be 3 up after half an hour! Daft thing is, we'll probably have 3 or 4 guilt edge chances in the first half, and as always it'll be a case of us taking them, and keeping them our of our own net.

For some reason this game feels fairly pivotal, backs to the wall type stuff, which could really ignite us for the rest of December.

Think it's time to go to bed!

The point I'm making is Spurs were missing 9 players and they weren't a shambles ; if they can manage a performance in that situation, so can we ; If Ange can manage it , so can Pep.
Rodri Doku & Jack are 3 players ; football is a game for 11. This is where Pep earns his $$$

If we think we're beaten before a ball is kicked , there's no point in turning up ; that attitude is for Rags
Admire the optimism but we don't live in a world where you just wish for things and they happen. We live in reality.

The reality is that we can win this game but based on the evidence of the last few games and the fact that we lose pretty much every game rodri doesn't play, I don't think we will get 3 points. It's got fuck all to do with the rags

We’ve concede 10 goals in our last four games. That’s an average of 2.5 goals a game. Clearly that’s not sustainable. Rodri being out, in particular, is a big blow in that regard but we really need to tighten things up a bit. We’ll always create chances, do need to start grinding out wins.

Posted a slightly different team last night, but would play a midfield three of Stones, Kovacic and Lewis on Wednesday so we don’t get overrun. Bernardo on the right, Foden on the left, and Haaland up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.