Aston Villa (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

An enjoyable evening that, I thought we started with intent and continued that way right up to the final whistle. We moved the ball around well and forward more quickly than at the weekend but were still a little reluctant to shoot at times. We really could have had a couple more goals at least.
Pity about the goal we conceded, a bit of a defensive lapse in concentration but we recovered well.
Phil and Rodri were fantastic and both wingers played well. Gvardiol is getting better and better each week.

Quite possibly our best performance since Madrid at home

Intensity, invention, quality on the ball. Every single player was very good

Villa fans, booing a player that stayed loyal when they went down, then dragged them up to the premier league and was instrumental in keeping them there. He then put a 100 million release clause in his new contract when he could have run it down and left on a free. Fucking ungrateful inbreds.
Shite, generic away fans. Any away fans that use the Library chant lack any creativity. At least we’ve changed it to “Is this the Etihad”, when we sing it away.

They deserved the loud rendition of “You’re fucking shit” after the 4th went in.

On song front to back tonight.Could have been a cricket score.
Feel happier about Madrid now.

Shite, generic away fans. Any away fans that use the Library chant lack any creativity. At least we’ve changed it to “Is this the Etihad”, when we sing it away.

They deserved the loud rendition of “You’re fucking shit” after the 4th went in.

I absolutely detest them. Worst fans I've ever encountered at Wembley aside from the rags

He did, i thought the second half of his first season he was immense - not first few months - he looked very slow = i was worried about him THEN he came into some great form
Ruben Diaz has won 8 Major trophies in 3 years at City! (you don't need to worry)!

Villa fans, booing a player that stayed loyal when they went down, then dragged them up to the premier league and was instrumental in keeping them there. He then put a 100 million release clause in his new contract when he could have run it down and left on a free. Fucking ungrateful inbreds.
And will probably finish his career there.

He seemed to be holding back in my opinion tonight aswell. I've read a few saying he was brilliant...he usually is but not tonight for me...just didn't have that spark

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.