Aston Villa (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

I actually thought Phil had a quiet first half, lost possession a couple of times but Grealish was the Grealish of last season and Doku and Rico both impressed tonight. Ortega also looked a safer pair of hands. This title race ain't over and although 5 of our 8 games are away, only spurs are top 7.
This was a statement win tonight

I absolutely detest them. Worst fans I've ever encountered at Wembley aside from the rags
I had the misfortune of waiting for the train outside Wembley with them giving it large. They were insanely over the top.

I had to turn my headphones up and just smiled at them giving it the big’un.

I’m convinced I got Covid off them though!

The media were wanking a month ago about our fixtures in March.
Rags
Dippers
Arsenal
Villa
i thought 9 pts would be a top return.
We got 8 which i still feel keeps us well in if you look at our run in.
Personally i feel if we get passed Madrid we win/retain the Champs league.
If we get knocked out, we win the Prem

Nothing to be concerned about.

I think we showed the next transition is falling into place. Still a couple of years left of Kev who may become a super sub for it whilst Phil takes on the mantle.

Erling is being judged on his one off season last year. He's settling now and an integral player to the squad.

It’s less that, more the balance of the whole team looked better. Not seen us press as well as that in a while either.

I actually thought Phil had a quiet first half, lost possession a couple of times but Grealish was the Grealish of last season and Doku and Rico both impressed tonight. Ortega also looked a safer pair of hands. This title race ain't over and although 5 of our 8 games are away, only spurs are top 7.
This was a statement win tonight
I think playing away makes us a different beast.
Teams come to the Etihad and won't engage..... are you listening utd and arsenal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.