Aston Villa (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

I really enjoyed the game last night, we played some brilliant football and scored some great goals. Can't fault any of our players, I thought they all played well. Rodders & Foden were next level good though. I thought Rico, Grealish & Gvardiol all very good too.

What a contrast to Sunday's game.

I really enjoyed the game last night, we played some brilliant football and scored some great goals. Can't fault any of our players, I thought they all played well. Rodders & Foden were next level good though. I thought Rico, Grealish & Gvardiol all very good too.

What a contrast to Sunday's game.
i did till i learnt we played Villa reserves

Not had any answers on the stadium thread so will ask on here,can you gain entrance to C block from Tram stop with all the work going on at the North Stand without walking all round the stadium.

No, I wouldn’t sell him but that’s effectively what you are saying. Translation of your argument: “Haaland is a goal scorer full stop. He will never be anything else.” As I said, if that were true, he would be on his way. There was no comparison to Sterling, but rather to PEP’s policy on non-improvers. Have a look at what he did to the so-called stars when he became head coach of Barca. He hasn‘t changed that philosophy: change or die. Ask Mr. Eto’o. Now if Fat Sam were our manager, things would be different, but it’s PEP.
Eto left Barca under Pep because he was a cock, much the same as Ibra and Cancelo. The last thing I'm saying is sell Haaland. I don't know how your getting that from my posts I'm defending him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.