Aston Villa (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Gooner in work reckons Villa should be under investigation for playing a weakened side & throwing their match against us last night.
Well, i laughed....he got angry, i laughed even more, he stomped off, i haven't stopped laughing since.
Funny as fuck
Tell him purely for their benefit and sporting integrity we didn’t play Erling, Kev, Kyle, John and Jaws to even it up a bit

Gooner in work reckons Villa should be under investigation for playing a weakened side & throwing their match against us last night.
Well, i laughed....he got angry, i laughed even more, he stomped off, i haven't stopped laughing since.
Funny as fuck

Did you point out that arse changed 5 of their bus drivers from Sunday?

All I've heard is how strong their squad is this season so they can rotate as they have strength in depth.

I dont like the fucker but if you want a laugh have a look at Goldbridges review of last nights game. How someone can talk so much bollocks in one sitting is beyond me.

Funny as fuck
Tell him gooners should be under investigation and dropped for parking bus like a second division team.

An improved display last night and our high press was much more effective in comparison to the Arsenal game.

Doku has such quick feet but his distribution still concerns me and even under no pressure some of his passes are loose.

Rodri is the best midfielder in the World and could play as a number 8 if we had an adequate replacement for the CDM position.
we were playing villa reserve side please keep up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.