Aston Villa (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Gooner in work reckons Villa should be under investigation for playing a weakened side & throwing their match against us last night.
Well, i laughed....he got angry, i laughed even more, he stomped off, i haven't stopped laughing since.
Funny as fuck
Arsenal should be under investigation for their pathetic performance last Sunday.

KDB‘s role is a key factor in all this. Foden must not be shunted to the left. Frankly he is ordinary there.
Agree. KDB in the 10 on top of his game is the best in the world, but he's not that right now and Foden and stepped up big time. Personally i'd put Bernardo out right and KDB in the middle, but allow all 3 of them to move as required. Its quite a luxury, and probably would be a huge head fuck for the opposition as well.

Villa made the mistake that Arsenal didn’t want to, they came and had a go which opened the game up. Some of the closing and pressing last night was fantastic, they got absolutely strangled.
This is not a mistake, it's ambition. City haven't been great this season when pushed, Villa did it a couple times and we struggled on the break. If Arsenal really wanted to put a marker down they would have tried, they've got a better defence than Villa and are supposedly the best in the league on form.

Rico looked a lot stronger on the ball. Teams have targeted him in the past and physically bullied him. He is a tough little bugger with no little skill and those days will soon come to and end as he physically matures.
A more skillful version of Gattuso by the time he matures. Short in stature, but fiercely competitive and tenacious.

Monetized accounts though aren't they, the mugs are the watchers.
Goldbridge is smart. He knows what he's doing. United being successful would be bad for him financially. The feigned outrage in his videos is like his own personal ATM. He can't lose.

An improved display last night and our high press was much more effective in comparison to the Arsenal game.

Doku has such quick feet but his distribution still concerns me and even under no pressure some of his passes are loose.

Rodri is the best midfielder in the World and could play as a number 8 if we had an adequate replacement for the CDM position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.