Aston Villa (H) Post-Match Thread

You state that they only had x amount of possession our half in that first halve.
Ever thought that it could be because they couldn`t really get the ball of us.As much possession as we had they had the better chance in that half ... even taking away Merlins poor miss.

They didn't get the ball off us because they didn't try.

Was disappointed that the south stand didn’t sing “you’ve had your day out” at the pathetic small time fuckers when we’d put the game to bed

We did on South level 3.

Bunch of jumped up pricks who shut up when they got out onto the main road outside.

Routine win but we can’t keep missing open fucking goals and expect to win the title. Silva’s miss and particularly Jesus’ miss were shameful

We did on South level 3.

Bunch of jumped up pricks who shut up when they got out onto the main road outside.
Fair play, I didn’t hear it but I did leave early. I’ve always rated villa fans previously but they were as bad as the truly pitiful wolves fans today. Maybe it’s a midlands thing.

We did on South level 3.

Always the same with these twats unfortunately.
They still harp on about their European cup win about 10,000 years ago, at least forest won it twice on the spin.
A truly odious fuckwit club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.