Aston Villa (H) Post-Match Thread

Fair play, I didn’t hear it but I did leave early. I’ve always rated villa fans previously but they were as bad as the truly pitiful wolves fans today. Maybe it’s a midlands thing.

Wolves need to fuck off back to the Championship with their songs.

It stinks of small club chants that they all sing in the lower leagues.

Grealish was great today how he cannot get in the England side is beyond me
I think he’ll be called up for the next England squad. Southgate was there today and I don’t think he came to see Raz.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Foden get the call up as well. His class is clear for all to see.

Am I right in saying that Fernandinho suspension would just be the Southampton league cup game on Tuesday?
Even though he wouldn't feature?

What you on about VAR in our favour ? Can’t see that fella ha

Really?

You can't see how the VAR decision went in our favour?

It's really simple. If Silva touched the ball, Sterling is offside and the goal is ruled out. If he didnt touch the ball, the goal is OK.

Silva celebrated the goal and told the referee afterwards he touched it. The goals panel are still debating it 1 hour later because they think he did.

We got a VAR decision in our favour because there wasn't enough evidence to prove Silva touched it even though he says he did.

Job done. First half was laboured with not much invention other than the standard underlappimg 8 in the box, second half there was more intensity and that’s what broke them down.

Was at the match and unaware of a contentious incident, we got nothing but a long checking display and I’m yet to see it again but I do hope var hasn’t given us something we shouldn’t have got, two thirds of bluemoon will be on their conspiracy boards all night trying to piece together how something going in our favour is somehow all part of the master plan to screw us.

only disappointing thing today was the red card which you could see coming from the moment dinho got the first yellow. I’m aware the suspension isn’t going to have an impact on us but still Pep should have brought him off but dinho needs to alter his game. That first yellow was a ridiculous challenge, he could get away with doing that then playing it relatively safe for the rest of the game in midfield, but you can’t do that playing cb when there’s nobody backing you up, you only commit to those challenges and cards as a cb when it’s absolutely necessary. He needs to change his game now he’s a cb before it costs us.

Bit of pressure on the scousers to respond tomorrow now, I fully expect they will but the pressure will mount and we’ve seen how they react to that in the past.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.