Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

anyone else glad that keeper got a slap ?
"Assault" apparently. He had a couple taps on the head and was pushed. No injuries, none. It's clear why Villa did not even bother launching a complaint. Not saying those people should've done it but it's clear he wasn't harmed or intended to be harmed. You know those dippers at Sky wanted to put something out instantly so it makes headlines just as we win the league.

Eh?

Steven was part of the City TV crew yesterday so he had access to the players and the pitch

Not sure want your problem is
Just this world we live in, where your average Joe, average fan. With average knowledge of the game gets in these positions. Not just city, social media in general. Aids

2 charged, 1 for throwing I presume a flare, the other with going onto the pitch, no assault charges
Ha, they really made a big deal out of it. Almost standard a donut or two gets charged for going overboard with celebrations, quite common given how yesterday went.

Did you manage to get there yesterday EB?
With the help of our wonderful club and then the support of CB L1 Aisle 125 stewards I did @Bring back Swales. Plus the lovely fans around me who were ensuring that no one impeded my view at the end as obviously I wasn’t able to stand.
Then to call and see the Eccles OS folk in our club was great as well. Not seen them since February.

I just love this brilliant club. Even though they send me toward a heart attack!!

Villa crowded the middle of the pitch making us go wide, they kept showing us inside and then broke with pace, they got it spot on. But..we bring on wide men to attack on the outside, sterling right side, zinchenko left, cancelo also right, the tactical change worked as 2 goals came from those players going round their full back, Gerrard didn't react and that's the difference between a good manager and a great one.

But yeserday? Yesterday there was nothing, it looked hopeless, for once the matchday thread flappers might have been right?
I've not seen the full game back, and it was a whirl of emotion and adrenaline and depression, but I can't remember the last time I saw us play that poorly. My overriding memory before the five minutes was Kev putting a routine pass to Raz (?), but you could take your pick from really simple errors throughout the first half.

Just this world we live in, where your average Joe, average fan. With average knowledge of the game gets in these positions. Not just city, social media in general. Aids
You sound ridiculously bitter that another fan got close to the players and was able to take pictures. It's not your divine right to have a shot at that first over him. Fwiw Steven is a lovely bloke with sound knowledge of the game and a shining light when it comes to City related media. Just enjoy yesterday and there's no need to be this weird about a few celebratory pictures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.