Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Have a cup of tea and a well deserved digestive. Then put today's match day thread into the classics section.
A digestive biscuit dunked in a cup of tea. One of life's simple pleasures. How can something so simple be so perfect?

Reactions: mat
Also last kick of the season against Southampton, when Gabriel Jesus scored for the first ever 100 points season.
I loved this goal at Southampton almost as much as 93.20. Till the Villa match it was the most hysterical celebration I had ever seen from Pep. It was proper history in the making because no team will ever again achieve 100 points. It is a record that will stand for ever.. and another sublime assist from KDB.

I loved this goal at Southampton almost as much as 93.20. Till the Villa match it was the most hysterical celebration I had ever seen from Pep. It was proper history in the making because no team will ever again achieve 100 points. It is a record that will stand for ever.. and another sublime assist from KDB.
I'm hoping the signing of Alfie's lad means the hundred point record is beaten next season. Yes, I'm a greedy git!!

That's one sweeping statement. Ever is a long long while. Also you can't have much faith in future City sides ;-)

Drury is one of the best commentators out there. Apparently, he's leaving the gig as the voice of the official PL overseas feed and is joining NBC Sports America, replacing Arlo White.
Cos Arlo is taking over from Martin Tyler (??) Please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.