Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

I loved this goal at Southampton almost as much as 93.20. Till the Villa match it was the most hysterical celebration I had ever seen from Pep. It was proper history in the making because no team will ever again achieve 100 points. It is a record that will stand for ever.. and another sublime assist from KDB.
That was another surreal moment from City. The precision of the pass from Kevin DeBruyne and the way Gabriel Jesus controlled the ball before lobbing the keeper was a perfect ending to the season and just like against QPR came with almost the very last kick. For a club with " no history " City supporters have been honoured to see some amazing, iconic moments.

City have big bollocks & epic moments
Newcastle to win the league 68/69
Gillingham play off 1999
Qpr 2012
Aston Villa 2022
MCFC .The Boys Will Never Give In
!CHAMPIONS!
Thankyou Proud To Be A Blue!
Vincent Kompany's goal against Leicester too. We have been blessed with iconic moments as City supporters.

Just watching the last 35 mins, AGAIN, and one thing is very clear, Gary Ratboy’s contribution was basically a number of oohs and OGS and a bloody hell, as well as not being able to count to 3 (subs). He has no great tactical knowledge, and is frankly speaking a useless fucking ****

edit there was a 2 min stoppage in injury time, yet Michelle only added on 25 seconds, usually works against us but how fucking hard is it to tell the time

Just watching the last 35 mins, AGAIN, and one thing is very clear, Gary Ratboy’s contribution was basically a number of oohs and OGS and a bloody hell, as well as not being able to count to 3 (subs). He has no great tactical knowledge, and is frankly speaking a useless fucking ****

edit there was a 2 min stoppage in injury time, yet Michelle only added on 25 seconds, usually works against us but how fucking hard is it to tell the time
Ah, but he can be slightly forgiven for uttering the line, "Ilkay Gundogan, you little dancer", after the 3rd goal.

Ah, but he can be slightly forgiven for uttering the line, "Ilkay Gundogan, you little dancer", after the 3rd goal.
I wonder what was going on inside his mind when he mentioned that.

Really strange comment to come out with.

Maybe he’d got lucky the night before and he was still full of the joys of spring .

I wonder what was going on inside his mind when he mentioned that.

Really strange comment to come out with.

Maybe he’d got lucky the night before and he was still full of the joys of spring .
I think it was a little piss take with screech when he said the same about salah last season or season before when he scored a last minute winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.