Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

I wonder what was going on inside his mind when he mentioned that.

Really strange comment to come out with.

Maybe he’d got lucky the night before and he was still full of the joys of spring .
Taking the piss out of Carragher who squealed "Mo Salah you little dancer" when the Egyptian Tom Daley scored a last minute winner against Spurs in 2019.

Villa fans are proper weirdos, they are very bitter. Compare them to West Ham fans a few years ago and there is no comparison.
I was cursing during the West Ham game, dreading that the dropped points might cost City. It all worked out in the end though. West Ham qualified for Europe in Mark Noble's last home game. Pep gave him a big hug at the end and the comeback helped City recover in the game against Villa. Championees!

Maybe taking their best players has upset them ;)
That's another thing that is hypocritical from supporters. They are only too happy to take players from other clubs, when those players think the move will improve their career prospects. They would more than likely do the same themselves. Same with the money. They would be quite happy if they had the luck City got.

I can’t stop watching this.....

It sounds like it might be the audio commentary off the official site on the day. The noise when that 3rd goal goes in!

Just noticed at the umpteenth time of watching, isn't that Pete the Blue in the crowd celebrating Rodri's goal just before 78.00?

That's another thing that is hypocritical from supporters. They are only too happy to take players from other clubs, when those players think the move will improve their career prospects. They would more than likely do the same themselves. Same with the money. They would be quite happy if they had the luck City got.
A high percentage of football fans are biased idiots with no sense of proportion whatsoever. That's why football is a bit like pantomime. Boooooo. Hissssss. The 50/50 decision should have been give our way. No it should have been given our way. That ref is on your side. Oh no he isn't. Hissss. Boooo. He's behind you.

I saw a quote from a Liverpool fan yesterday, totally matter of fact, totally unchallenged by anyone. He said "Mo Salah is one of the biggest heros the Kop has ever had. But if he leave this summer he becomes the biggest mercenary traitor in the history of the club".

If he leave he just wants to leave you moron. There could be many different reasons why that is. I like to think that at City much of our fanbase is a lot more balanced than most other clubs. In the main we have accepted that players come and players go for their own reasons - ambition, location, game time, family etc and they don't suddenly need to become public enemy number one for having the temerity to change clubs.

A high percentage of football fans are biased idiots with no sense of proportion whatsoever. That's why football is a bit like pantomime. Boooooo. Hissssss. The 50/50 decision should have been give our way. No it should have been given our way. That ref is on your side. Oh no he isn't. Hissss. Boooo. He's behind you.

I saw a quote from a Liverpool fan yesterday, totally matter of fact, totally unchallenged by anyone. He said "Mo Salah is one of the biggest heros the Kop has ever had. But if he leave this summer he becomes the biggest mercenary traitor in the history of the club".

If he leave he just wants to leave you moron. There could be many different reasons why that is. I like to think that at City much of our fanbase is a lot more balanced than most other clubs. In the main we have accepted that players come and players go for their own reasons - ambition, location, game time, family etc and they don't suddenly need to become public enemy number one for having the temerity to change clubs.
That's a great analogy. I had never thought of it like that. Football is very much like a pantomime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.