Aston Villa (H) - Post-Match Thread

Fucking Neville! The woman presenter advertises the "We're not really here "documentary, when we beat Gillingham and Neville quips, " They might not be in a couple of years" Micah was not amused.
how many more times do i have to say it
GNIAC!

De Bruyne gives the ball away more because he doesn’t just go for the safe easy passes. Those amazing passes he does pull off come as a result of him taking these gambles.
Agree with this. Sometimes they don’t come off because other players aren't on his wavelength. He releases the ball very quickly at times which is why when it comes off well it looks world class.

Bernie and mahrez had a great game.
Bernie in his new position did an excellent job and can’t fault him for that goal.
Switching Foden and Mahrez didn’t work and hopefully that was just an experiment. Jack needs to release the ball quicker and cross to haaland with his right foot instead of trying to go to byline and cross with his weak left foot.On two occasions specifically he was in great position to whip it to Haaland but ignored his run.

This is an Aston Villa vlog from the game, you can skip most of it, but he captured our goals really well from his position in the gods in the away fans section.

The Villa fans chants were everything we knew they'd be.

Fucking Neville! The woman presenter advertises the "We're not really here "documentary, when we beat Gillingham and Neville quips, " They might not be in a couple of years" Micah was not amused.
What did micah say to stick upfor theclub ? I am guessing fuck all so he can keep his job , waste of fucking space , i remember when he was agreeing with them that phil needed to go on loan amongst other crap

What did micah say to stick upfor theclub ? I am guessing fuck all so he can keep his job , waste of fucking space , i remember when he was agreeing with them that phil needed to go on loan amongst other crap

He was starting to have a go at Neville who started to look sheepish when the presenter said quickly we better finish there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.