Aston Villa (H) - Sun 12th Feb, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our fucking notebook is full of Names for when the time comes ? The press room will be fucking empty

I hope when the day comes we open up the press room to let them all in and then lock the doors,
then line up all the city staff players manager and with eggs and flower and let hem have it, then open the doors to 3000 fans that have been called up and kick the shit out of them

Pep was on fire in that press conference and has developed a real siege mentality in the face of these accusations. What these idiots in the press don't realise is that the adversity only strengthens his resolve and defiance
Brilliant post that's what I was trying to say but you're English is far better than mine but I am Welsh

Our fucking notebook is full of Names for when the time comes ? The press room will be fucking empty

I hope when the day comes we open up the press room to let them all in and then lock the doors,
then line up all the city staff players manager and with eggs and flower and let hem have it, then open the doors to 3000 fans that have been called up and kick the shit out of them
When they turn up to wine and dine on a freebie Id rather say -"fuck off you're banned" to the gutter press journos who slate our good name.

When they turn up to wine and dine on a freebie Id rather say -"fuck off you're banned" to the gutter press journos who slate our good name.

Or say here is a bill for all the food and drink and tickets you have taken happily over the years, because we now have to level the books and count every penny we have spent

Probably… but they still have to get out of there afterwards
Press Entrance Gate M to the right of the memorial gardens.

They go in AND COME OUT !!

Call me old fashioned if you like, but we should take every opportunity to give them some traditional Mancunian treatment !!

Hello Miguel.......!!

Or say here is a bill for all the food and drink and tickets you have taken happily over the years, because we now have to level the books and count every penny we have spent
United banned certain journos when Ferguson was boss. We should do the same. Pep has defended the club today. He should refuse to answer any more questions about these allegations from now on.

Press Entrance Gate M to the right of the memorial gardens.

They go in AND COME OUT !!

Call me old fashioned if you like, but we should take every opportunity to give them some traditional Mancunian treatment !!

Hello Miguel.......!!
Best I stay well clear if that freaky looking half headed **** is anywhere near, or I’ll do something worthy of a 20 year stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.