Aston Villa (H) - Sun 12th Feb, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm expecting City to bang a few in here given the week that was, we ain't going nowhere, 4-0 looks good to me.
Team : Ederson, Walker, Laporte, Dias, Ake, Grealish, Gundogan, Rodri, De Bruyne, Alvarez, Haaland.

From the BBC site earlier this morning

That's all from Eddie Howe and for the morning Premier League pressers.

The rest are all from 13:00 GMT onwards, including Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola (no prizes for guessing what he will be asked about)...

Therein lies the problem. All journalists should be made aware that any question relating to the alleged charges will not be answered and whoever does will be banned from the Etihad until the investigation is over. That includes questions such as 'it has been rumoured that Bernardo is looking to leave the club. Does the investigation mean it's more likely that move will or won't happen'

We've always sang songs with a bit of gallows humour. Having a bit of humility despite the ups and downs is what makes our support great. We never win at home, is regularly sang. Invisible man (which you reference) is exactly the same sort of humour.

Get all sensitive if you like, but I'll be singing along with billion in the bank when it gets going in the south stand this weekend.
Not at all sensitive.

Do you really think that stupid song creates any atmosphere or motivates the team or other of our fans.

Stupid is, as stupid does !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.