Aston Villa (H) - Sun 12th Feb, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep, came out swinging...... 'I believe my people, It's the same old crap pushed by the same old c'@ts . I'm staying here and I am more determined'. He knows,everybody knows & City know how to handle this and the likely outcome. Fine + some points deducted worst case. But back to Pep, listen to the conference, brought a tear to my eye. He didn't flinch or take a backward step. I for one can't wait for Sunday. My City, My club, My Team & I'll never not be there. Let's win the fkg league and bollox to the lot of them. CITD

What a fucking brilliant interview pep
I saw a man today who's got his desire back and after 7 years I am going nowhere now he said
I bet he's had the players in a huddle and said us against the world this could be the turning point we need
I think from Sunday we'll see the man city we all know
Sunday city v villa no city v 19 prem clubs
In every remaining prem game city v the 19

All of this that's happened over the last few days, I've never been so certain in my life...

They have played right into our hands and woken up the beast! Arsenal you shower of bastards we are coming for you!

Roll on Sunday absolutely fucking buzzing for this.

LOUD, PROUD, LOYAL!

COME ON BLUE BOYS.
We need to sing Guardiola song louder than ever to show our gratitude that he is defending our club's good name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.