At City Today.

one quick question, im getting tickets on saturday and looks like lower tier behind goal will be sold out. so behind the goal top tier will they be stood? wheres 2ns best place to go if want to be stood?
or will everyone be stood and sining (or is that wishful thinking)
MCFC OK!

welcometomanchester said:
one quick question, im getting tickets on saturday and looks like lower tier behind goal will be sold out. so behind the goal top tier will they be stood? wheres 2ns best place to go if want to be stood?
MCFC OK!

In the stand.

waspish said:
squirtyflower said:
the truest comment made in the thread

too many wild assumptions being made
the ticket office are the only ones who know how its going

What get me........why don't the ticket office announce every night about 7pm how many tickets are left!............Can't be hard can it?................

i did email danny wilson with regards to this because a lot of us are in a situation we cant even book travel untill the last minute, if the club came out with a statement after a day of selling on the lines of tickets are expected to reach a minimum criteria of 1000pts at least those on 2000pts could book travel, danny did get back requesting my phone number but im not sure what he wants at this stage

joe mancini said:
MCFC OK!

In the stand.

On Fire!!!!!!

joe mancini said:
MCFC OK!

In the stand.

The unfunny guy called, he wants his 'joke' back.

marco said:
waspish said:
What get me........why don't the ticket office announce every night about 7pm how many tickets are left!............Can't be hard can it?................

i did email danny wilson with regards to this because a lot of us are in a situation we cant even book travel untill the last minute, if the club came out with a statement after a day of selling on the lines of tickets are expected to reach a minimum criteria of 1000pts at least those on 2000pts could book travel, danny did get back requesting my phone number but im not sure what he wants at this stage

He'll ring you back and explain why they cant/won't do it he's a nice bloke tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.