Atkinson says his view was obscured

JoeMercer'sWay said:
i think he means we shouldn't lambast atkinson because he was good to us on sunday and that it's only an accusation that he has said he didn't see it.
Well put.I would add.I gave my opinion earlier in this thread, about when I witnessed the tackle. I believe the Referee got it right.

I'm pretty sure he didn't say that..

De-Jong-Newcastle.jpg

mancunial said:
now your seeing the agenda?
JoeMercer'sWay said:
i will cry if he gets banned, this is disgusting treatment and absolutely corrupt, he will naturally get a 5 game ban for fuck all and miss the derby and arsenal, HE DID NOTHING WRONG AT ALL!

-- Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:38 pm --

some thick spuds fan was on earlier saying that nigde should be banned for the same amount of time that ben is out of the game, if thats so you spurs shitbag shouldn,t huddlestone be out for the same time as kolorov? sorry it was king

Yep, Huddlestone is the one who used a blatant elbow in the champions league last week, even the commentator said it was a certain red if the ref saw it. But of course, no media coverage of it

I must say... I love De Jong :)

I'd hate him if he was at any other club though...

De Jongs technique when tackling is as bad as his technique in the rest of his game.

Below is a link to an article that shows he has a track record for malicious behaviour like this and should be punished: <a class="postlink" href="http://netherlands.worldcupblog.org/world-cup-2010/the-career-of-criminal-de-jong.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://netherlands.worldcupblog.org/wor ... -jong.html</a>

blumoonrises said:
I'm pretty sure he didn't say that..

De-Jong-Newcastle.jpg

Haha not even the right colour mate.

Are these the kind of people offering opinions on the challenge when they are clearly looking at the wrong one, god help us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.