Atkinson says his view was obscured

I'm asking myself if my blue blinkers are preventing me from seeing the truth.

Why would the Dutch FA penalise their own? That's a fly in the ointment

Ricster said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Were is it saying his view was obscured?

Poll was saying on talksport that Atkinson has admitted his view was obscured
He also claimed that ndj didn't get the ball so I'll hold back judgement to I see a statement from the man

Marvin said:

There’s only one truth in Premier Football. The Referees Report. And apparently he didn’t see this particular incident.

The ref is a liar. I was right in front of the incident and the Ref was right behind. If he really didnt see it, where the hell was he looking?

Calm down FFS. There is no chance of disciplinary action and certainly no mainstream media witch hunt. Who else apart from Talksport or making it a big deal?

ESPN did't.
BBC MOTD2 didnt.
BBC Radio 5 tonight didn't (Claridge, Motson, Custis)
4 papers I read this morning didn't.

Marvin said:

The Dutch being the Dutch are still in the hand wringing stage after the World Cup Final.

There manager has been heavily criticised in Holland and Nige is now being held up as the scape goat for a un Dutch like performances in the tournament.

It's not in any of the papers or sites I usually check.

Are we still going off what Graham 'Three Cards' Poll supposedly said? He is prone to the odd mistake, you know (it's a good way to draw attention to himself).

Personally I wouldn't be too worried if De Jong was charged. Big difference between charged and punished. Punishing him would throw doubt over countless other challenges deemed legal, which would mean they were making fools out of the referees, who probably have a bit of political clout. It's the FA, so it's not impossible they'd cave in totally to the headlines, but I really don't see it as a foregone conclusion.

now your seeing the agenda?
JoeMercer'sWay said:
i will cry if he gets banned, this is disgusting treatment and absolutely corrupt, he will naturally get a 5 game ban for fuck all and miss the derby and arsenal, HE DID NOTHING WRONG AT ALL!

-- Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:38 pm --

some thick spuds fan was on earlier saying that nigde should be banned for the same amount of time that ben is out of the game, if thats so you spurs shitbag shouldn,t huddlestone be out for the same time as kolorov? sorry it was king

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.