Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

They are effective at what they do.

The shit Ron Perlman is the anti pep with his style. Which is frustrating as when they attack they always look dangerous. Instead he's moulded his team into a Spanish St(j)oke City with the petulance of the rags under the piss can.

Doubt he was the only one. Would think it was pretty widespead last night. Doubt Zinchenko was saying please sir leave him alone when dragging him off Phil. Just that you have it in for Grealish and to be honest you did before he signed and now won't let it go.
He has done zero to change my mind , when he does i will

[/QUOTE]
There dark arts and a bit of shithousery or whatever it’s called these days but Fernandinho never goes out to injure people or take it too far. That’s not hypocritical or blue tinted specs either. That last night was bordering on Sunday league antics.
And yeah we do play football the right way and we should be applauded for it and those no marks yesterday should get no praise from anyone in football.

To try and compare them to Wimbledon of years gone by as well is an insult to the dons. Yes those boys knew there limits and mixed it up by never resorted to 90 minutes of that bullshit. That foden didn’t get seriously injured is by pure luck rather than anything.
Wimbledon were fucking shocking, age must of dimmed your memory:) far worse than last night, I didn't actually think last night was that bad, some naughtiness but nothing too out of order

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.