Atletico (H) | CL QF 1st Leg | Post Match Thread

He was clearly saying shit to wind them up and seemed to be enjoying that

you see that is what will get him in trouble ? they are masters of the dark arts and faking injury
even if they are the ones fouling they turn it around very quick.

the officials also get involved and you can bet they have watch the replays and they will talk it up in the pre-match interviews next week

I think the ferocity of their attacks surprised him at first. Once he realised what was happening, he was taking the piss. They won't surprise anyone in the second leg

its a tac tik they use when they review our players and the better ones will defo get kicked and done over

i think it was 1 yellow for fouls on jack the rest was before he come on

All three were for fouls on Jack. He came on in the 69th minute:

69 min Rodrigo De Paul is booked for flattening Grealish early doors.
83 min Correa is booked for hoofing the ball in Grealish’s face when he was on the floor.
90+2 min Now Vralsjko is booked for a snide foul on Grealish

its a tac tik they use when they review our players and the better ones will defo get kicked and done over
Ancoats how about lets get it in first, show some big balls a 55 desert eagle balls.
If we did that I would be happy ;-)

Ancoats how about lets get it in first, show some big balls a 55 desert eagle balls.
If we did that I would be happy ;-)

we can mix it with anybody

but in uefa champions league its one rule for them and one for us

69 min Rodrigo De Paul is booked for flattening Grealish early doors.
83 min Correa is booked for hoofing the ball in Grealish’s face when he was on the floor.
90+2 min Now Vralsjko is booked for a snide foul on Grealish
The Vralsjko one was who lost it when Grealish laughed in his face. Kept saying ‘woman’

The fucking woman.

Jack will indulge in the wind up next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.