Atletico Madrid (Away) | Travel, Ticket & Covid information

Return flight for sale £210.
Manchester to Madrid Monday 9.20am
Alicante to Manchester Thursday 9pm

My father can’t go anymore so just seeing if another Blue could benefit from this? Drop me a message can call you and sort all details.

Spare direct flight from Manchester to Madrid. On Tuesday, the closest direct flight as possible before the game, as no direct flights on the Wednesday. Can't go anymore.
Flight cost £363 when I got it just before it sold out. So after £115 name change fee I will be making a loss of £30 if I sell it at £449.

SpareFare

Spare direct flight from Manchester to Madrid. On Tuesday, the closest direct flight as possible before the game, as no direct flights on the Wednesday. Can't go anymore.
Flight cost £363 when I got it just before it sold out. So after £115 name change fee I will be making a loss of £30 if I sell it at £449.

SpareFare
So it was your flight not someone on Twitter you’d seen, as James Cagney would say you Dirty Rat

SpareFare
The flight touting didn't work then?
Shame that

SpareFare
You may as well sell it for anything you can get or be stuck with it

SpareFare

Why would anybody want to pay £450 for a 1 way flight? You can get to Madrid via another city for less than £100.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.