Atletico supposedly after Negredo.....

I wouldn't sell The Beast but if 20m came in it would be tempting, that could buy us Sanchez if the reported fee for him is to believed.

sam-caddick said:
I wouldn't sell The Beast but if 20m came in it would be tempting, that could buy us Sanchez if the reported fee for him is to believed.
If that happened it would be happy days .

Not a shock, they wanted him last summer before we got him. Personally I'd rather lose Džeko than Negredo.

Laertes said:
Not a shock, they wanted him last summer before we got him. Personally I'd rather lose Džeko than Negredo.

Then you are being silly... Negredo nowhere near Dzeko at the moment... though I want them both to stay.

levets said:
Laertes said:

Then you are being silly... Negredo nowhere near Dzeko at the moment... though I want them both to stay.
At the moment. My opinion is based more on ability than form, I simply rate Negredo higher than Džeko.

Laertes said:
levets said:
Laertes said:

At the moment. My opinion is based more on ability than form, I simply rate Negredo higher than Džeko.

Dzeko has proved his ability to score in the EPL for 3 seasons more than Negredo. Both have had their spells as passengers in games. If he indeed doesn't like Manchester Negredo is a bigger risk. I'd keep Dzeko.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.