Atletico supposedly after Negredo.....

BlueSiam said:
Laertes said:
levets said:
Then you are being silly... Negredo nowhere near Dzeko at the moment... though I want them both to stay.
At the moment. My opinion is based more on ability than form, I simply rate Negredo higher than Džeko.

Dzeko has proved his ability to score in the EPL for 3 seasons more than Negredo. Both have had their spells as passengers in games. If he indeed doesn't like Manchester Negredo is a bigger risk. I'd keep Dzeko.
Had Negredo got the same game time as Dzeko in the 2nd of last season he would in my opinion have done better than Dzeko. Negredo has a better all round game. If we wanted to let one striker go it would be Dzeko for me.

Dzeko is a big game player with an uncanny ability to score vital goals and you can't afford to lose a player like that, Negredo had a good start but his loss of form be it to injury or a lack of confidence was worrying so anything in the 20m range has to be considered

Get rid.

He's a serious liability. Can't score away from home or in the PL unless Aguero is holding his hand.

King Geedorah said:
Get rid.

He's a serious liability. Can't score away from home or in the PL unless Aguero is holding his hand.

A little harsh ^^^

I don't want us to lose any of our strikers, but if Atletico offer anything around £20m and the rumours of him being unsettled are true, then we should let him leave. He had a great first half to the season, but dropped off after the West Ham 2nd leg when he got injured and never recovered his form.
I think we can survive on 3 strikers, so would look to bring in Di Maria or Antoine Griezmann, he looks like a real talent.

Laertes said:
levets said:
Laertes said:
Not a shock, they wanted him last summer before we got him. Personally I'd rather lose Džeko than Negredo.

Then you are being silly... Negredo nowhere near Dzeko at the moment... though I want them both to stay.
At the moment. My opinion is based more on ability than form, I simply rate Negredo higher than Džeko.

No worries, everybody entitled to an opinion...

I'd be delighted to know on what basis you 'simply rate Negredo higher then Dzeko'... because it isn't scoring important goals.
Dzeko can score with either foot... Negredo has 2 left feet...
Negredo deserves another season, but IMO he's nowhere near the level of Dzeko in any aspect... apart from both frustrate the hell out of me at times...

levets said:
Laertes said:
levets said:

I'd be delighted to know on what basis you 'simply rate Negredo higher then Dzeko'... because it isn't scoring important goals.
Negredo deserves another season, but IMO he's nowhere near the level of Dzeko in any aspect... apart from both frustrate the hell out of me at times...

I agree that Dzeko is a more important player for us than Negredo, and if Atletico are offering upwards of £20m then id take it

But you've lost me on the 'Negredo has 2 left feet' comment?

chris85mcfc said:
levets said:
Laertes said:

I agree that Dzeko is a more important player for us than Negredo, and if Atletico are offering upwards of £20m then id take it

But you've lost me on the 'Negredo has 2 left feet' comment?

Ha ha.
If he had two left feet he'd be awesome.

I can see this being true, i think he is an amazing striker and would like to keep all four but he is down the peaking order here and if the champions of your home country come in and want you to be a key player in their title defence it would be hard to turn down to be a back up!

As much as I love the lad if we could get 25-30 Million id take it and Bring in Alexis Sanchez for 18 Million and play him up top as an alternative to Aguero

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.