Atletico supposedly after Negredo.....

If we could get £20m for him and bring in Sanchez or Lukaku for a similar amount I would be happy with that.

chris85mcfc said:
levets said:
Laertes said:
At the moment. My opinion is based more on ability than form, I simply rate Negredo higher than Džeko.

No worries, everybody entitled to an opinion...

I'd be delighted to know on what basis you 'simply rate Negredo higher then Dzeko'... because it isn't scoring important goals.
Dzeko can score with either foot... Negredo has 2 left feet...
Negredo deserves another season, but IMO he's nowhere near the level of Dzeko in any aspect... apart from both frustrate the hell out of me at times...

I agree that Dzeko is a more important player for us than Negredo, and if Atletico are offering upwards of £20m then id take it

But you've lost me on the 'Negredo has 2 left feet' comment?

Because on his right he is terrible... quite a few times he had opportunities to finish with his right, but it's much much weaker than his left... which to be fair is great.... The one that springs to mind was Bayern away...

yellamcfc said:
chris85mcfc said:
levets said:
No worries, everybody entitled to an opinion...

I'd be delighted to know on what basis you 'simply rate Negredo higher then Dzeko'... because it isn't scoring important goals.
Dzeko can score with either foot... Negredo has 2 left feet...
Negredo deserves another season, but IMO he's nowhere near the level of Dzeko in any aspect... apart from both frustrate the hell out of me at times...

I agree that Dzeko is a more important player for us than Negredo, and if Atletico are offering upwards of £20m then id take it

But you've lost me on the 'Negredo has 2 left feet' comment?

Ha ha.
If he had two left feet he'd be awesome.

exactly! His right is terrible...

corky1970 said:
You do realise that saying " for 25-30 million I'd be interested " quotes and posters that the money won't be going into your own personal savings account

So in all respect, shut the fuck up

Christ

Unfortunately the club (as far as we know) don't entertain us with their own thoughts on Bluemoon so people express their own opinion.
This is normally the case in a forum.

Is it not valid to discuss whether people would see him leave if the price was right?

RochBlue said:
corky1970 said:
You do realise that saying " for 25-30 million I'd be interested " quotes and posters that the money won't be going into your own personal savings account

So in all respect, shut the fuck up

Christ

Unfortunately the club (as far as we know) don't entertain us with their own thoughts on Bluemoon so people express their own opinion.
This is normally the case in a forum.

Is it not valid to discuss whether people would see him leave if the price was right?
if we can replace Negredo with Sanchez, Griezmann maybe Bernard I'm in

if we replace him with Moses, Downing or Young I'm out

That comes solely down to money. To not discuss in that context of players leaving would be more ridiculous than discussing money beyond what's in your bank account.

If they come in with a big offer than I can see Txiki accepting it, will give us more money to play with and also we know there are options out there such as Sanchez that would provide us with something more than an out and out striker!

Negredo himself may be tempted and ask for the move, will be going to the league champions as their main man no questions.

He has to stay - it seems those who are pointing to his lack of goals in the second half of the season are completely disregarding his injury at West Ham which he never really recovered from. I saw more than enough before that game to be convinced he'll be a success.
Having a full summer of rest will see him firing on all cylinders again next year.

He has a higher ceiling than Dzeko and his goal record is equally impressive. I'd keep both of them but if the money was right I wouldn't be against the idea of selling him, he is a very good striker but in my opinion easily replaced. Players like Negredo aren't too hard to come by, the ones just below the very top level of the likes of Ibrahimovic, Suarez, Aguero etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.