Atletico supposedly after Negredo.....

i♥city! said:
If Negredo leaves and we fail to get Sanchez then i think Mandzukic would be a decent back up , we should also keep tabs on Osvaldo.

Osvaldo looks a trouble maker to me.

Mandzukic would be decent but for me he is too similar to Edin.

I would like us to get a quick forward if Negredo goes as I just think when Sergio is out we look lost and at times void of ideas because all the passes from Silva and Nasri have to go to feet rather than a pass that can be quickly run onto which splits the opposition defence.

i♥city! said:
If Negredo leaves and we fail to get Sanchez then i think Mandzukic would be a decent back up , we should also keep tabs on Osvaldo.

Mandzukic has always reminded me of a poor mans Dzeko.

Would anyone fancy Benteke if Negredo goes?

I would like Mario back really but realise there would be a few against it.

Nightmare Walking said:
i♥city! said:

Great player but i am afraid he would cost more than 20m. I hate to say it but i don't want Balo here.

sam-caddick said:
i♥city! said:

I would like us to get a quick forward if Negredo goes as I just think when Sergio is out we look lost and at times void of ideas because all the passes from Silva and Nasri have to go to feet rather than a pass that can be quickly run onto which splits the opposition defence.

Lukaku ? Origi's very raw but he's really fast and has great potential. Fiorentina's Rossi would be another player to keep an eye on.

Andy Morrisons jock strap said:
Sounds like Pelle wants Sanchez and the only way to get him would be to get circa 25m for Negredo, sounds a good deal to me :)

Has Pelli said something fella?

i♥city! said:
Nightmare Walking said:
i♥city! said:

Great player but i am afraid he would cost more than 20m. I hate to say it but i don't want Balo here.

sam-caddick said:
i♥city! said:

Lukaku ? Origi's very raw but he's really fast and has great potential. Fiorentina's Rossi would be another player to keep an eye on.

There's a reason jose keeps loaning lukaku out because he's shit! I've seen better non league players with a better first touch another emile heskey!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.