Atletico supposedly after Negredo.....

Rammy Blue said:
sam-caddick said:
ballinio said:
If Negredo is sold we must be bringing in a replacement , we would be really short of strikers , especially if Aguero has another injury hit season

We will replace him if he goes and I don't think we need to spend a fortune.

Txiki picked up Negredo for £16m, if he has done it before he can do it again.

Maybe we'd replace him (as a forward) with a 12 month loan coming in, someone experienced and at back end of career that's happy to be a bench warmer.

That way we keep the funds freed up.

We still have funds to pay £30m for a central defender if we wanted and if anything is looking likely.

If Negredo goes for £20m, add in any potential money from Micah, Rodwell etc.. which should be around £10-£15m, then we have £35m to spend on a striker.

£35m could get us Sanchez.

Potentially, with sales, the 49m limit should look more like 90m

So far we have spent or have earmarked 51m of that on Cabellero, Sagna, Mangala/Benatia, Fernando and Zuculini

40m to find a replacement. Sanchez seems a no brainer to me. Can play wide, in the number 10 and is an ideal emergency striker for Aguero.

Whilst I don't think he'd be as successful next season as Sanchez would be and he's pretty much just a number 10 only, Barkley makes sense given that it's only a matter of time before the cartel pushes through some kind of English quota

Rammy Blue said:
sam-caddick said:
ballinio said:
If Negredo is sold we must be bringing in a replacement , we would be really short of strikers , especially if Aguero has another injury hit season

Maybe we'd replace him (as a forward) with a 12 month loan coming in, someone experienced and at back end of career that's happy to be a bench warmer.

Surely if they were thinking of going that way they would have got david villa while january and looked at it then!

uwe rosler 28 said:
Rammy Blue said:
sam-caddick said:

Surely if they were thinking of going that way they would have got david villa while january and looked at it then!

True, although it's not as if I mean for us to not spend the money. More that someone like Di Maria or maybe we need to top up in order to bid for someone like Vidal or Pogba.

Rammy Blue said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Rammy Blue said:

True, although it's not as if I mean for us to not spend the money. More that someone like Di Maria or maybe we need to top up in order to bid for someone like Vidal or Pogba.

someone like sanchez would be ideal I just can't see us signing more foreigners while we have a problem with having to many at the moment.

Super Mario should be our Plan B.
Replacement for either Negredo or Dzeko in the unlikely event that one or either of them are off.
Super Mario is young
Super Mario has proven that he can produce (1 out of 2 matches in our title winning season with him) with Aguero, Silva, Yaya, Dzeko, VK, Zab et al.
All he needs is some guidance which Pellers can provide or engineers. Nasri?

Remember Drogba in his turbulent early days with the Blues. Now a Chelsea Icon.

blueplan said:
Super Mario should be our Plan B.
Replacement for either Negredo or Dzeko in the unlikely event that one or either of them are off.
Super Mario is young
Super Mario has proven that he can produce (1 out of 2 matches in our title winning season with him) with Aguero, Silva, Yaya, Dzeko, VK, Zab et al.
All he needs is some guidance which Pellers can provide or engineers. Nasri?

Remember Drogba in his turbulent early days with the Blues. Now a Chelsea Icon.

The last striker Txiki would want is Balotelli, he would have us on the back pages every day and that's why he won't be coming back.

I don't think he has the correct attitude in making himself into a truly top class forward as I just think in ten years time we will look back on him as a striker that could have been rather than for what he was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.