Atletico supposedly after Negredo.....

Nightmare Walking said:
Andy Morrisons jock strap said:
Sounds like Pelle wants Sanchez and the only way to get him would be to get circa 25m for Negredo, sounds a good deal to me :)

Has Pelli said something fella?
Nothing official but I did see him chatting to Sanchez at the World Cup it's putting 2 and 2 together I no but I do believe the City hierarchy like Sanchez as Khaldoon tabled a bid when he went to Barca

Nightmare Walking said:
Sounds like Pelle wants Sanchez and the only way to get him would be to get circa 25m for Negredo, sounds a good deal to me :)

Has Pelli said something fella?
Nothing official but I did see him chatting to Sanchez at the World Cup it's putting 2 and 2 together I no but I do believe the City hierarchy like Sanchez as Khaldoon tabled a bid when he went to Barca

I remember the thread on here, it was a classic. We ended up with Sergio that closed season didn't we? The Sergio flight watch ended up being fantastic as well. I was in work on nights that night while the plane was coming over lol

From as.com,sorry if already posted.

Atlético Madrid continue to make progress in their bid to sign a centre-forward, with their two options still open. Álvaro Negredo and Mario Mandzukic are the Liga BBVA club’s targets, and an outcome could be reached in the next 48 hours.

Atlético coach Diego Simeone landed in Madrid on Saturday and aims to recruit a new number nine as soon as possible. Negredo is the preferred option for both Simeone and the club, but Manchester City are proving a tough nut to crack – despite the player offering a further signal of his keen desire to pull on the red and white shirt. The 27-year-old is prepared to take a pay cut on the 4.5 million euros net that he currently earns at the Etihad Stadium.

And, as was previously revealed by AS, Negredo has asked City boss Manuel Pellegrini to let him leave for the Vicente Calderón. Atlético’s offer for the Spain international has reached 20 million euros and the Spanish champions are working to make the move happen, although City are holding out for 30 million.

SPIDERBOY said:

Atlético Madrid continue to make progress in their bid to sign a centre-forward, with their two options still open. Álvaro Negredo and Mario Mandzukic are the Liga BBVA club’s targets, and an outcome could be reached in the next 48 hours.

Atlético coach Diego Simeone landed in Madrid on Saturday and aims to recruit a new number nine as soon as possible. Negredo is the preferred option for both Simeone and the club, but Manchester City are proving a tough nut to crack – despite the player offering a further signal of his keen desire to pull on the red and white shirt. The 27-year-old is prepared to take a pay cut on the 4.5 million euros net that he currently earns at the Etihad Stadium.

And, as was previously revealed by AS, Negredo has asked City boss Manuel Pellegrini to let him leave for the Vicente Calderón. Atlético’s offer for the Spain international has reached 20 million euros and the Spanish champions are working to make the move happen, although City are holding out for 30 million.

Nice, I like the way City are working now, not being generous to other clubs and give players so easily on the cheap! Txiki and Ferran are outstanding!

SPIDERBOY said:

If we get 30m for negredo it would be a smack to the face for people saying we would be lucky to get 15m for him. In a good way of course

Davidgoldensilva said:
SPIDERBOY said:

If we get 30m for negredo it would be a smack to the face for people saying we would be lucky to get 15m for him. In a good way of course

30m euros works out about £23.8m, which I think is a fair price given his slump last season.

I think 'fair prices' for Negredo are pretty irrelevant given our financial constraints this window. 20 million for him would be fine in any normal circumstance, but we can't just add 10 million onto whatever we get for him to buy his replacement. We have to be confident of replacing him without weakening the squad.

KiLP12 said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Nice, I like the way City are working now, not being generous to other clubs and give players so easily on the cheap! Txiki and Ferran are outstanding!
Getting our own back on them for demanding, and receiving, a fee for Demichelis even though he never played a game for them!

I'm no cynic said:
KiLP12 said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Getting our own back on them for demanding, and receiving, a fee for Demichelis even though he never played a game for them!

Well he was under contract there, can't expect them to let him go for free

He looks delighted to be back at Carrington!

The%20Beast%20arrives%20at%20carrington.ashx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.