Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
It was more scarves around their faces and aggressive swagger than a bit of singing. I had a red Adidas hoodie on (I’m Welsh so red is ok to me) and got a bit of a look from one as if it was Liverpool. I know Roma were certainly looking for trouble the one time. They’re idiots. Liverpool is a rough city.

I don't think there was any trouble mate. I saw videos of them in a shopping centre and they weren't causing any trouble. They might look the part but they were just having a sing song. Plenty come to England and fancy a scrap. If it's Roma or a side with proper old fashioned ultras who want a fight I can understand the dress code. These modern day versions are an embarrassment.

I don't think there was any trouble mate. I saw videos of them in a shopping centre and they weren't causing any trouble. They might look the part but they were just having a sing song. Plenty come to England and fancy a scrap. If it's Roma or a side with proper old fashioned ultras who want a fight I can understand the dress code. These modern day versions are an embarrassment.
Yet I’m in Armenia with Wales next week and guarantee none of us will be behaving like that. Not even Cardiff.

Just for clarity I didn't take the video of the 'Fanboys' taking videos but I saw it on twitter and thought it was relevant to the conversation here.

Just a consequence of success I suppose. Not one of them looked like City fans. No emotion and just visiting to say they watched City live to all their friends. Funny thing is they cant see a damn thing anyway because of all that smoke.

Lad near us rocked up just before the 30 min mark and then spent the next 10 mins taking photos of his hot dog ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was in CB 327 last night. Worst atmosphere I have ever encountered at a match.
The block was literally full of screaming school kids. Dozens and dozens of them.
If not hundreds. Three French people sat next to me. Didn't speak, sing, clap or cheer
all night. Not a word. I've no idea why they bothered going. The naff & cheesy stadium announcer
after Haaland scored his goals. The light show wasn't bad, but why recreate last years
CL win on the pitch with lasers? What's all that about? That was last year. Its done. Its over. This is a new
competition. I almost walked out at 70 minutes as I was pissed off with it all. I left
on 90 minutes. That makes me an early leaver I guess. Therefore not a supporter but
a fan to some. Hey-ho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.