Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
For evil to flourish it only requires good men to do nothing

He’s become emboldened by getting away with his Bernardo chant for so long, we’re on a slippery slope here mate, it needs stopping
I don't mind it for Bernardo, but he needs to save it for big games. It was great when he scored the Opener against Madrid for example.

However against Bournemouth on Saturday, he did it at the start of the game during the teamsheet, after both Bernardo's goals and when he got subbed off! By the end there was no response at all and it's just annoying!

Doesn't necessarily need stopping, but at least put the guy on a leash

Would you rather one who’s miserable as f*ck the guy just tries to bring life to what was a lifeless stadium yesterday in the home sections.
I’d rather no cheese whatsoever. Employing this clown is only one step removed from playing catchy pop tunes every time we score - we’re on dangerous ground here.

Enforced jollity is never fun.

I’d rather no cheese whatsoever. Employing this clown is only one step removed from playing catchy pop tunes every time we score - we’re on dangerous ground here.

Teams do what he does all over the world and it’s brilliant when fans join in guess it’s all opinions at the end of the day but rather him than the one at Liverpool who sounds depressed even when Liverpool score

There will never be an atmosphere that pleases everyone. I go to plenty of aways (including Old Trafford recently) and it was amazing but you can't expect to replicate that at home.

I've had to come to terms with home fans that just like to sit, arms folded all game. To them, that's showing their support and that's fine. I'm one of those fans who'll get a few pre-match scoops, walk down for KO and go back up at 40 mins for another swift one. To other people that's absurd. Horses for courses.

One thing other people have mentioned is that we do raise it for big games. It's been like that for 20 years.

Anybody fancy crowdfunding an abduction of that dickhead stadium announcer ?

Pay a couple of yobs to steal a van, storage unit for a few months - £1000 would be plenty enough
Take all my money.....I fcking hate that c*nt.

He's on TikTok almost having orgasms as he does his choregraphed bollocks with his City fangirls in the box cheering him on. He almost thinks the game is all about him and is one step away from wanting to bang a drum and start organised chanting displays.

Must be a way of getting a sniper into the stadium and taking him out. Was at least 3 opportunities last night and 6 last Saturday.

or waving giant flags like those tosspot tarquins do

Anybody fancy crowdfunding an abduction of that dickhead stadium announcer ?

Pay a couple of yobs to steal a van, storage unit for a few months - £1000 would be plenty enough
I dont hate him as an announcer.

But the Instagram videos of him dancing in his studio seem awfully forced and cringeworthy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.