Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Pep wants an atmosphere. The club are doing everything possible to make the atmosphere worse. They’re pricing out normal fans and chasing tourists. What do you expect.. a lot of people who used to create the atmosphere are now in the pub
or watching it at home on a free stream.

Was in 316. Was really good first 25 minutes but fizzled out after that as it often does at the Etihad for some reason. Same in the second half until the last half hour. Saw some Liverpool fan twat get battered and dragged out in 315 after their goal. Seems like the rest of the ground didn't join in with the South Stand as usual, although admittedly it wasn't the greatest up their but still alright and very loud in moments.

I’d be fucking disgusted if I was on the season ticket waiting list of one of my kids was and City are denying them the opportunity of watching the team every week for the sake of more money from tourists. How times have changed

Was in 316. Was really good first 25 minutes but fizzled out after that as it often does at the Etihad for some reason. Same in the second half until the last half hour. Saw some Liverpool fan twat get battered and dragged out in 315 after their goal. Seems like the rest of the ground didn't join in with the South Stand as usual, although admittedly it wasn't the greatest up their but still alright and very loud in moments.
The guy in 315 got a bit of a pasting, if you think it's a good idea to cheer a goal, whilst sitting in a hostile section of home supporters, you are an idiot.

There's no excuse for today in my opinion. I'm in 117 which is normally quite lively. I looked round and there wasn't any noticeable tourists but it was really flat, the only time the atmosphere was good was the first ten then after we scored the goal. I just can't think why it was so bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.