Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Every season ticket holder who doesn’t renew is replaced by a half and half tourist. Getting worse
On the way back, and you are totally right. All season tickets not renewed are now being sold off game by game. There are so many seats this season that have different tourists every game. Very few regulars this season around me. The half and halfs today were ridiculous.

A City fan wearing a half and half scarf is a bigger **** than a full on scouser for me, fucking embarrassing you’re right

I just don’t understand why anybody would want to wear one. How can someone possibly wear the opposition’s colours - do they cheer both sides’ goals too? Fucking freaks.

Peps thoughts
Pep wants an atmosphere, but instead of dragging us through the mud he could do something.

Tell them to stop giving all out tickets to tourists. Tell them to not put a coorperate section in our new stand. Voice annoyance at early kick-offs.

But he doesn't, even though he's one of the only people who the club might actually listen to, he just blames us

Every season ticket holder who doesn’t renew is replaced by a half and half tourist. Getting worse

Half the people near me, SS3, have been going for years, they go back to Maine Road days. They are as far from a ‘tourist’ or half and half scarf as you can get. The one thing you can be sure of is that they won’t open their mouths until we’re three up.

Stop making excuses for the ‘I’ve paid good money for my seat’ merchants.

Had to sell my ticket today broke 3 bones in my foot at work. May miss the spurs game aswell. Watching it on sky today was awful. May aswell have been lfc tv. It did sound flat in parts. Hope I can make it next week I can’t stand listening to ratboy and spitty again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.