Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Fair enough mate, but it's a moronic thing to do and I ruled it out because surely anybody with an ST isn't that daft. Of course, I could be wrong. I'm not on here to argue with you blue.
If you transfer your ticket then you should be held responsible for the behaviour of the person you transfer it to. If it ends up in the hands of an opposition supporter then that’s on you, it’s a cunts trick, and you deserve everything coming to you if you do it and they act a prick.

More questions should be asked of City as to why the criteria is so loose for games like today and why scousers are in our end.

Last edited:
If you transfer your ticket then you should be held responsible for the behaviour of the person you transfer it to. If it ends up in the hands of an opposition supporter then that’s on you, it’s a cunts truck and you deserve everything coming to you if you do it and they act a prick.

More questions should be asked of City as to why the criteria is so loose for games like today and why scousers are in our end.

easy tickets been sold on for profit.

was a group outside Colin Bell, one of them a proper ugly fat scouse rat begging for tickets.

Someone infront of me tried getting in with a blag barcode in entrance S. He didn't get in

I'll be honest, I thought the atmosphere was a bit lacklustre today, for such a big game. 12.30 kick offs do tend to be quiet. I'm a season ticket holder but I do think constant changing kickoffs makes it difficult for regulars to attend. That's why we end up with tourists. Just my opinion.

If you transfer your ticket then you should be held responsible for the behaviour of the person you transfer it to. If it ends up in the hands of an opposition supporter then that’s on you, it’s a cunts truck and you deserve everything coming to you if you do it and they act a prick.

Agreed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.