Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
maybe a blue selling to a dipper tourist,its not very difficult to grasp.
Not difficult to grasp that lending your ticket to somebody who's been thrown out puts your ST in jeapordy. Cheers.

i had a united fan behind me in the group stages of the champs league last season,i went and got a steward to have him removed and he,the steward,then his co workers refused to say or do anything about him,the **** was in on a £10 student ticket that infuriated me even more has id paid more on the champs league cup scheme.
they moved us into the colin bell.stand level 3 from ss3 ,i said either move me or him or id throw the **** down the stairs.they moved me.
Why would they bother you if it wasn't a match we were playing against them?

Always makes me laugh when he turns around to the tunnel club asking for more noise
The security told a few of us to keep the noise down in the legends lounge seats once . Watched it at home today and my daughter asked how is it possible we can hear the sound of the ball being kicked. I said sky will be messing with the sound . But I guess that was louder than the atmosphere.

If you sell your ticket privately to somebody you may be impacted by their behaviour at a game. What part of that are you not getting?
of course
but you asked originaly how.did a dipper end up.with a home ticket
i replied with a possible answer ie
a blue selling it to a dipper

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.