Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
when we expand the ground that could have a significant impact, either positive or negative.

We could end up with an amazing home end that creates lots of noise, but my fear is that when people move into north stand level 2 the club will then sell their old seats as expensive match day tickets or to ticket agencies, which is what they are doing now

There was a story doing the rounds during the summer about most PL clubs having hundreds, or possibly thousands, of touting memberships. This applied to season, match and hospitality memberships and the touts would sell the tickets for huge profits either direct or via third party tourism companies.
The clubs don't care as it's easy income.
Like many on here I'd prefer the Etihad to be full of dedicated Blues raising the roof every game but no ground is like that. Many don't want to sing (but oddly will join in the Poznan) and I accept that if they are regular City fans and have attended for many years. What pisses me off is tourists who wear half 'n' half scarves and just sit in silence or worse still video bits of the game on their phones. To be clear; I don't object to tourist fans as a concept as I've seen many games as a neutral, but I object to tourists getting tickets ahead of dedicated City fans.
For the record, I doubt I was preventing any regulars attending when I watched North Ferriby v Ashington during the international break. - Another former league team seen.
I see the same bunch of chavvy looking mid 40s early 50s but dressed like young roadmen hawking tickets near the squash centre every home game.

Where do these goons get em from.

I can't believe that anyone still honestly believes that improving the 'fan experience' has ever been aimed at our core support.

It's no more than lip-service. I've not trusted the club's off-field intentions since they started shifting fans out of CB1 to make room for hospitality.

The City Group hierarchy don't give a shit about who attends a match but aim purely for those spending the most money.

Fucking irony of Pep waving his arms in front of the CB.

I sat there for years Pep and alongside 100's of other former Kippax fella's, we never needed any bullshit cheer leading from the manager to encourage us to get behind our team.

Quite the contrary in fact. Your predecessors knew we were there, so did our subs, so did the opposition bench and manager. As did the snides in the media rows.

But you decided to sell them out to all other parts of the stadium so that you could implement your tunnel vision club.

You reap what you sow.

Fucking irony of Pep waving his arms in front of the CB.

I sat there for years Pep and alongside 100's of other former Kippax fella's, we never needed any bullshit cheer leading from the manager to encourage us to get behind our team.

Quite the contrary in fact. Your predecessors knew we were there, so did our subs, so did the opposition bench and manager. As did the snides in the media rows.

But you decided to sell them out to all other parts of the stadium so that you could implement your tunnel vision club.

You reap what you sow.
I’m not sure Pep was the decision maker when it came to the Tunnel club.
Might be wrong though.

It's getting to the point for me with the tourists and var enough is enough.
You win I'll walk away and get your wish another seat you can sell to a prick who doesn't even know what football is but has some people watch him on YouTube
That’s how I feel pal, it’s just not fun anymore. I was saying to my mate last night that it’s come
to something when one of the reasons to hold on to your season ticket is to spite the club and stop them selling my seat to the next tourist.

I’m not sure Pep was the decision maker when it came to the Tunnel club.
Might be wrong though.
In isolation of course not. But he is part of the Club management structure and hierarchy.

He should take his cheerleading bollocks to those in the boardroom.

In isolation of course not. But he is part of the Club management structure and hierarchy.

He should take his cheerleading bollocks to those in the boardroom.
I don’t think he means any malice with his gesturing pitch side. Unfortunately due to the steady drip feeding of falsehoods regarding our stadium and supporters by much of the media and all of the fuckwits who follow other clubs on social media our fans understandably get defensive.
I don’t think he deserves the grief he gets though.

That’s how I feel pal, it’s just not fun anymore. I was saying to my mate last night that it’s come
to something when one of the reasons to hold on to your season ticket is to spite the club and stop them selling my seat to the next tourist.
I had a drag myself yesterday drove an hour and a half on my own.
Everyone else I know went on the train.
Then walk half an to the ground cos you can't park anywhere near the ground.
And have pep acting like a cheer leader telling us to make more noise and making us all look like twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.