Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I fuckin hate this lot! In 2010 when Crouch won em that decider in the night game. I remember being at one of my lowest ever ebs in being a blue, I really thought after beating Villa on the Saturday we'd do it. I was gutted, absolutely heart broken. Coming out of CB3(near the South stand corner) 2 knobheads got in my face as I was walking across the car park where the temp club shop is now, one of em literally stood in front of me and stopped me in my tracks and shouted 'You're fuckin shite'! So I one arrowed the **** clean off his feet. His mate screamed You've killed him you lunatic. I was still on a ban at the time, looked around and ran before any old bill could see me. Didn't stop running until I got in my car about 2 miles away. I hope the **** needed dental surgery. Absolute fuckin cretins they are.
My main take from this is Jesus parking's been fucking impossible at the etihad for over a decade :-D

It is a few long time season ticket holders getting lazy and cashing in near me quite a lot. Success.

There was a gobby spurs fan singing that shit Sterling scored and var song before the game trying to wind blues up.
He had a kid with him but was quite gobby and looking for trouble..some blue went up to him and said shut up or you will get twatted by someone eventually..he carried on being gobby and he nearly got twatted and hid behind his kid before going up to the police and saying some blue was trying to cause trouble...they are a fucking odd bunch.

Was walking away from the ground with my daughter and my dad, holding her hand so we wouldn't lose her in the crowd.

Two cockney arseholes thought it be funny to walk in between a father/grandfather holding their daughter/granddaughters hands.

Turned around shouting what you playing out and the odd balls laughing as they continue walking along the road towards Manchester.

Was walking away from the ground with my daughter and my dad, holding her hand so we wouldn't lose her in the crowd.

Two cockney arseholes thought it be funny to walk in between a father/grandfather holding their daughter/granddaughters hands.

Turned around shouting what you playing out and the odd balls laughing as they continue walking along the road towards Manchester.
Spurs are hated throughout London. They will be unbearable if they win anything soon.

It’s done, we’ve had the treble and now legacy fans are not wanted. Becoming everything we despised.
Tourist club - wouldn’t be surprised if the new stand is declared a neutral end.

Put on another thread that we are following the Barca path in hoping to attract thousands of tourist every week.

Barca used to get up to 20k tourists every home game at the Nou Camp paying €120 a ticket. Yet the tourist have all found better things to do now Barca are playing at at athletics stadium whilst the Nou Camp is refurbed and they had 34k there on Sunday for their 2nd biggest game of the season. Slippery slope.

City putting all the tickets for the season up for sale in August is part of the scam.

They hope nobody notices that they skim thousands of the tickets for the big games to be sold via agencies for £250.

They offer to buy your seasonticket off you for full price - but they never go up for sale on the site - they are sent to international agencies for tourist sales.

My block is all season ticket - yet this season I’ve had to tell some international tourist to get out of my seat at 3 games - including a fucking Liverpool fan 2 weeks ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.