Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Was walking away from the ground with my daughter and my dad, holding her hand so we wouldn't lose her in the crowd.

Two cockney arseholes thought it be funny to walk in between a father/grandfather holding their daughter/granddaughters hands.

Turned around shouting what you playing out and the odd balls laughing as they continue walking along the road towards Manchester.
They really are a despicable bunch of twats..

Was walking away from the ground with my daughter and my dad, holding her hand so we wouldn't lose her in the crowd.

Two cockney arseholes thought it be funny to walk in between a father/grandfather holding their daughter/granddaughters hands.

Turned around shouting what you playing out and the odd balls laughing as they continue walking along the road towards Manchester.
Spurs have to be the biggest set of wankers in London. And that's saying something.

Although, like Leeds and the shitty man utd, they get fans from all over the shop.

It’s more embarrassing that any blue would defend him over that ‘Warning Email’.

The club is being run and operated by whoppers everywhere.

Price of success my arse. Legacy fans sold down the river.

Utopia for these cunts is a home crowd comprising of neutral tourists ( and fans of the opposition ) and our away support all guests of Etihad Nissan and Puma.

It’s more embarrassing that any blue would defend him over that ‘Warning Email’.

The club is being run and operated by whoppers everywhere.

Price of success my arse. Legacy fans sold down the river.

Utopia for these cunts is a home crowd comprising of neutral tourists ( and fans of the opposition ) and our away support all guests of Etihad Nissan and Puma.
I understand your frustration, I don't have the same frustration, we are now a business and they want to make as much money as possible, I have come to accept that I wont get a ticket for a while because I wont pay fortunes and my 5000 loyalty points count for nothing.

What I do get frustrated about is when Pep calls for more atmosphere when the tickets are being sold to people who don't generate said atmosphere for economic reasons.

We kind of knew if we got success from the takeover that this would be a price of that success. As we hadn't had any success for thirty five years we just didn't realise how impactful it would be. For me I can now happily step away from live games after watching the Aguero moment live and lots of other trophies being lifted. I actually find going to games a chore now. The shit transport, sanitisation of it all, tourist fans everywhere blocking the way taking pictures, announcers cheerleading, over zealous stewards, our club quick to jump on us but do nothing to defend us from opposition fans attacks and constant media lies, belittlement and slanderous articles. Easier to sit at home in the warmth and watch it on the TV.

The club need to be careful what they are cultivating though. Once Pep and his mates leave and the trophies dry up so will the tourists. Once the local fans are gone they're gone forever.
The parking could well be a final nail for me ......it's so hard to stop going though. I've tried to stop in the past and failed. Think the club know this and think they can do what the fuck they want especially now.

Just wait to Pepe goes, the success on the pitch tails off, and we’ve got a 62,000 capacity stadium to fill. Let’s see what Soriano, Danny Wilson & Co do then to fill the stadium. By then even more legacy fans, local fans, and FOC’s will have given up going to City or will have been priced out, etc.

I understand your frustration, I don't have the same frustration, we are now a business and they want to make as much money as possible, I have come to accept that I wont get a ticket for a while because I wont pay fortunes and my 5000 loyalty points count for nothing.

What I do get frustrated about is when Pep calls for more atmosphere when the tickets are being sold to people who don't generate said atmosphere for economic reasons.
The Club are responsible for killing the atmosphere. What they fail to understand is the moment long standing supporters get out of the routine of going they fuck it off completely.

They seem intent on upsetting fans that have been going for 30 years yet roll out the red carpet for some **** at their first game !!

All plans drawn up by some consultancy in a boardroom with their ‘how to grow an international fan base’ masterplan.

I know there is reasonable discussion about football in 2023 being so sanitised everywhere - but the atmosphere at City this season is the worst of the lot.

And nobody running the clubs is arsed about doing anything about it.

Now they can flog tickets elsewhere they don’t give a fuck about what we think.

The Club are responsible for killing the atmosphere. What they fail to understand is the moment long standing supporters get out of the routine of going they fuck it off completely.

They seem intent on upsetting fans that have been going for 30 years yet roll out the red carpet for some **** at their first game !!

All plans drawn up by some consultancy in a boardroom with their ‘how to grow an international fan base’ masterplan.

I know there is reasonable discussion about football in 2023 being so sanitised everywhere - but the atmosphere at City this season is the worst of the lot.

And nobody running the clubs is arsed about doing anything about it.

Now they can flog tickets elsewhere they don’t give a fuck about what we think.
So ….. who at the club have you contacted about your concerns & what was their response?

Ticket prices might level out but it’ll take something truly unexpected to see them reduced.

I never had it confirmed but I’m very certain that Seasoncards didn’t go on general sale for 2023/24. I was ready to buy one but don’t have the enthusiasm anymore given reports from views I trust.

An old mate from my time in Manchester as a student moved down to London when I worked there. He was a half decent rag and we’d often go out socially during our takeover by Sheikh Mansour. He laughed and said we’d be gradually displaced by glory hunters. He’s being proved right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.