Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I might have mentioned this before lol but when waved at the Tunnel Club against West Ham last season, I got a chant of Come on City going they spread around the ground. Thst was my one and only visit to the Tunnel Club lol.
That’s something to be proud of mate. There aren’t many people who have got the Tunnel Club chanting.

I might have mentioned this before lol but when waved at the Tunnel Club against West Ham last season, I got a chant of Come on City going they spread around the ground. Thst was my one and only visit to the Tunnel Club lol.
The club can do without Ultras like you .....waking people up at the ground.......Disgusting behaviour.

Now where is my prawn butty.....on a muffin

I sneaked into the padded seats behind Pep and the dugout once a few seasons ago. Apart from the very comfortable seats it’s not for me. But if people can afford it and that’s what they want on a match day, good for them. I did enjoy watching Pep and his antics in-front of me.

The club can do without Ultras like you .....waking people up at the ground.......Disgusting behaviour.

Now where is my prawn butty.....on a muffin
I don’t think there’s much danger of me going back in there. The security manager was underwhelmed with me winding up Andy Goldstein (Talkshite) who was doing commentary on the back row of the T.C.

Must have dragged the rest of Harrogate Supporters Club in there with you mate. Haha.

Let’s get one thing straight, I have absolutely no love for Liverpool fans. I dislike them like the vast majority of City fans do, especially after the coach attack, the hacking, the cowardly plastic pot filled coin attack on a City fan, and their general antics against City, Pep, our players, and our fans.

But.

Why because he’s telling the truth? That isn’t bigging the Scousers up. The fact is Liverpool fans do stay until the end of the match to support and to applaud the team, as a rule. Some, a very few do leave early. You don’t ever see Klopp going to a half empty KOP clapping them and doing his annoying fist pumping in-front of them.(I’m not asking or expecting Pep to do that). As others have stated, if our support had stayed until full time and supported the team instead of leaving early and staying quiet, maybe the recent draws at home would have turned into wins? Maybe not?
You're not comparing like with like here because you don’t have the evidence.

At City you’re there so you can see with your own eyes how many people leave early and which stands are relatively empty. So to quote Khaldoon you have a “comprehensive body of irrefutable evidence” to support your position

You’re not at Anfield, so you only get tv pics which often don’t show the backs of the stands or indeed all of the stands so you can’t form an accurate picture of how many early leavers there are.

Reactions: PPT
You're not comparing like with like here because you don’t have the evidence.

At City you’re there so you can see with your own eyes how many people leave early and which stands are relatively empty. So to quote Khaldoon you have a “comprehensive body of irrefutable evidence” to support your position

You’re not at Anfield, so you only get tv pics which often don’t show the backs of the stands or indeed all of the stands so you can’t form an accurate picture of how many early leavers there are.

You can think what you want. Come at it from any angle you want. More Liverpool fans stay until the final whistle at Anfield, than City fans stay until the final whistle at the Etihad. That’s a fact.

I go to Anfield every season when City play there. (I would like to see City win there again) Bar some early leavers in the main stand to the right of the away end, which I’ve seen with my own eyes, the rest of Anfield is pretty much full. You don’t see a mass exodus on the KOP, which holds just under 13,000 fans, 10 minutes before the final whistle.

You’re entitled to your opinion. I’m not going argue over it. I know what I see at the Etihad and at Anfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.