Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
A proper away end like it used to be. Reminded me of the blackburn trips when we used to get 7000 behind that goal.
I’m guessing a lot were like me last night, long term proper blue but stopped doing all aways years ago and missed the platinum points boom and can’t get aways now hovering around 10k points.
I hope the club took notice but I won’t hold my breath.

Newcastle have only took 3000 fans to Fulham tonight.

And they are singing the Champions again ole, ole, ole, tune. Can’t make out the words.
Newcastle fans have copied most of our chants. Obviously not all of ours are original either.

A proper away end like it used to be. Reminded me of the blackburn trips when we used to get 7000 behind that goal.
I’m guessing a lot were like me last night, long term proper blue but stopped doing all aways years ago and missed the platinum points boom and can’t get aways now hovering around 10k points.
I hope the club took notice but I won’t hold my breath.

I agree. It looked like a proper away end, with a good mix of fans - older and younger. It’s what all of our away ends should be like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.