Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I was at the match last night and atmosphere from us was great I watched the highlights today and noticed they didn't pan onto the fans much when we scored and seem to think they rarely do when we score but for certain teams when a goal goes in all you see is the camera in the away end non stop been like that on BT for CL away games we have a mint following yet the camera rarely show it and mention it yet same again certain other teams and boom its none stop....

It's what home game should be like.
But they're not due to it been full of tourists
I do not see many tourists at our home league games.
Same faces week in week out South Stand 316.
Champions league matches are tourist night.
You hardly ever see tourists leaving before the locals as well.

Reactions: CC1
I was at the match last night and atmosphere from us was great I watched the highlights today and noticed they didn't pan onto the fans much when we scored and seem to think they rarely do when we score but for certain teams when a goal goes in all you see is the camera in the away end non stop been like that on BT for CL away games we have a mint following yet the camera rarely show it and mention it yet same again certain other teams and boom its none stop....
Yep. That’s why the media (& some of our fans) are able to perpetuate the nonsense that we don’t sell our tickets unless it’s to tourists.

Really enjoyed last night our away support is second to none
It’s amazing. But nothing gets said about it in the general media. Our players love the fans & I’m sure home team players are intimidated by our strong & loud supporters.

No tourists in East Stand level 2. Been sitting with those around me since the Kippax. You’ve been reading too many rag papers
I goto every home game.
In the league.
Don't do champions league as a corrupt load of shite.
I sit in 220 more and more tourists and pricks with half and half scarfs on taking fucking selfie.
While proper fans can't afford it or been pushed out

I wouldn't worry what ITV say pal. Newcastle always sell out their allocation and every game they play is a minimum 4 hour round trip. Burnley is their closest game then us which is 145 miles away. And they have had some horrendous away fixture KO times so fair play to them travelling in the numbers they do.
Hate to be pedantic but think Sheffield is their second nearest away trip this season.

Had to feel sorry for Ipswich yesterday, it must really piss you off to see your FA cup exit cheered by band wagon jumpers the bulk of whom have never watched Maidstone before. At their first FA cup tie this year their followingvwas a couple of dozen. Might be a bit of a Kent thing bearing in mind Gillinghams following at Wembley compared to their home gates. Have never understood people who will go long distances to watch a team they can't be bothered to cross the road to watch at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.