Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
The Yaya penalty shoot out winner at Wembley being the prime example
I was in Club Wembley at that game and it was rammed with Liverpool fans. The second the ball hit the net, they literally disappeared. It emptied instantly. I looked around and there was a handful of blues left in. No thought of staying to applaud their teams efforts or watch their players pick up their medals. They all just fucked off in a matter of seconds.

We've had a poor atmosphere at the Etihad this season. I think it’s largely understandable when we've won the Treble and it's back to square one. But knowing we can go top with a win on Saturday should hopefully make it lively. The last three months of last season had some memorable atmospheres. We're back in that parish once more.

We've had a poor atmosphere at the Etihad this season. I think it’s largely understandable when we've won the Treble and it's back to square one. But knowing we can go top with a win on Saturday should hopefully make it lively. The last three months of last season had some memorable atmospheres. We're back in that parish once more.
Let’s hope so. 12.30 ko never helps though.

I wouldn’t get your hopes up too much, 12:30 kickoffs are notoriously shit for atmosphere. This appears to be a problem at every ground, certainly not specific to City.

I'll agree it was great v Everton 80-81 and v Boro 75-76, and I'll add rags 4-0 in the same season (League Cup), Wigan in the play-offs and rags 3-1 in the last Maine Road derby.
I'll also chuck in Newcastle Boxing Day 1977. If you were there you'll know why.
Schalke in the 1970 ECWC semi was very good..

I wouldn’t get your hopes up too much, 12:30 kickoffs are notoriously shit for atmosphere. This appears to be a problem at every ground, certainly not specific to City.
We have to make it bloody noisy then.

Get the best,simplist,and loudest songs and chants going from the orf.

If we can't do it under these circumstances we need bulling !!

The atmosphere would be much better if they turn down the volume on pre match entertainment..hard to get an atmosphere going when you can't hear the person next to you.
They should leave the fans to make some noise not drown everybody out pre match and half time..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.