Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Bit shit in the first half but expected giving the circumstances, but in the second half when the team needed us it improved massively. Some great moments when the whole of SSL1 (bar the away end) and all the way through to the east stand got singing together.

Looked to be great windup with the Everton fans from the Kippax corner, though from the back of 117 I heard them once all game. Shocking, must've been where I was sat as they're normally alright.

Both celebrations for the goals were great, could see Haaland really enjoyed that. Overall a good afternoon , can't get better than that for a half 12 vs Everton.

Bit shit in the first half but expected giving the circumstances, but in the second half when the team needed us it improved massively. Some great moments when the whole of SSL1 (bar the away end) and all the way through to the east stand got singing together.

Looked to be great windup with the Everton fans from the Kippax corner, though from the back of 117 I heard them once all game. Shocking, must've been where I was sat as they're normally alright.

Both celebrations for the goals were great, could see Haaland really enjoyed that. Overall a good afternoon , can't get better than that for a half 12 vs Everton.
Imagine having to watch that shite every week: no wonder they all pissed off early.

Thought it started really well and then Eddie got booted and the game had no flow.

Great at 1-0 and after 2-0 and then died when it became clear that Everton had no fight left in them

First half was a bit quiet, when we got the goals it livened up, then went a bit quiet again in the final 15 mins including injury time.
It was certainly better than the Liverpool game, and I thought the Everton fans were better than the Liverpool fans.

First half was a bit quiet but significantly better than the play warranted. One team happy to pass backwards and sideways and the other lining up 6-4-0, and often lying down just for the fun of it.
Were the chants "One charge and you fucked it up" and "One charge, you've only got one charge"? - If so it was a nice bit of humour from our lot. And only one rendition of WWYWYWS.
It was always going to improve when KDB came on, and the reaction to the first goal was celebration mixed with relief and a dollop of "fuck you, you time-wasting, play-acting fuckwits."

I sit on the boundary of the away fans in 314 thought it was good for most of the second half, don't personally think it matters which way we kick in the second half.

Though did collect a 10p and a lighter that was thrown by the Everton fans after we scored the 2nd very classy of them

Yes mate. For a 12.30 KO it was pretty decent considering Everton did nothing more than waste time and fake injuries throughout the match.
It was a bit quiet at times, but once KDB came on it was great and was absolutely banging after we scored

Do we know the attendance?
Seems to be a delay in declaring attendances at times. Anybody know the real reason why? We’re the only team in the top 2 divisions not to have declared today’s attendance. Was the same with the Burnley game.

I sit on the boundary of the away fans in 314 thought it was good for most of the second half, don't personally think it matters which way we kick in the second half.

Though did collect a 10p and a lighter that was thrown by the Everton fans after we scored the 2nd very classy of them

We are in 315 and I noticed a few things thrown by the Everton fans. Proper legacy club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.