Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Agreed. Really enjoyed it. The Blue Dips didn’t bring much to the table.

Shame about the early leavers. Wonder what their excuses are today. The players worked their bollocks off, deserved to be clapped by more than a half empty ground.

My excuse was Dan getting me a scoop. :-) Still in the Emptyhad finishings the scoop off and the DJ is pumping out the tunes at the back of SSL1.

I always preach that atmosphere is more than just singing, it's also about Shouting for decisions, cheering the team on and booing the other team. Today was a perfect example of this.

For a lunchtime kick-off against a category B team, that was really good today. You won't see a better atmosphere in the Top 6 for that kind of game, despite what the media gimps like to say.

7/10, pat on the back everyone

Scousers absolutely obsessed with our attendance today. I presume that’s the Irish and Norwegian posters, seeing as the locals would surely have been on way to the ground and not obsessively posting about us.

Thought it was really great today in general. But for a 12.30pm kick off not against one of the title rivals it was especially good.

Genuinely think kicking towards the south stand second half gives us a much bigger advantage and creates a better atmosphere when really needed. I know it was forced upon us today but we really should be doing that as standard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.