Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Half the Prem games have a terrible atmosphere too. The Copenhagen fans were telling me that the Prem atmosphere was an embarrassment.
True but one could argue these other leagues have to somehow entertain themselves because there's very little to get excited about on the pitch :)

I think the issue for us is that away from home our support is incredible; at home I think we sing more songs more times , and more different songs than just about any other home crowds, the difference is at places like anfield and the emirates when they do sing every fucker joins in, so it’s louder, but at our place 75% of fans never join in

I think the issue for us is that away from home our support is incredible; at home I think we sing more songs more times , and more different songs than just about any other home crowds, the difference is at places like anfield and the emirates when they do sing every fucker joins in, so it’s louder, but at our place 75% of fans never join in
They did last week but won’t against any other sides.

Saying that, the number of songs we have is crazy if we want everyone to join in. Not many people are going to join in with howling like a wolf!

Half the Prem games have a terrible atmosphere too. The Copenhagen fans were telling me that the Prem atmosphere was an embarrassment.

It is compared to European Leagues. Unfortunately for many PL fans they can’t see past the orchestrated, monotonous, void of emotion, Capo led atmospheres across Europe.

I watched Arsenal beat Brentford tonight. There was a constant crowd noise willing Arsenal on. But Arsenal fans only sang one song throughout parts of the match, which was Arsenal, Arsenal, Arsenal, Arsenal…….. It’s like us just chanting City, City, City, City……

We have a fucking brilliant collection of various chants that get sung during most home games, regardless of how people describe them, and whether people like them or not.

We should be proud of the variety of chants we‘ve got for the club in general, and for Pep and the players. Yet we still get sucked into criticising our home support by fans from other clubs who’s home support is worse or is just as bad as our home support is at times, and by the biased City hating Red Shirt football media.

I watched Arsenal beat Brentford tonight. There was a constant crowd noise willing Arsenal on. But Arsenal fans only sang one song throughout parts of the match, which was Arsenal, Arsenal, Arsenal, Arsenal…….. It’s like us just chanting City, City, City, City……

We have a fucking brilliant collection of various chants that get sung during most home games, regardless of how people describe them, and whether people like them or not.

We should be proud of the variety of chants we‘ve got for the club in general, and for Pep and the players. Yet we still get sucked into criticising our home support by fans from other clubs who’s home support is worse or is just as bad as our home support is at times, and by the biased City hating Red Shirt football media.
Correct. Social media and the written press brainwash rival fans about our club and support, we absolutely shouldn’t let them brainwash us as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.