Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I completely understand why the atmosphere was flat, but it's still a shame it was.

Champions league atmosphere is crap unless it’s a big game.

And that’s because unlike league games it’s probably 50% tourists, as we really aren’t that arsed unless it’s a big European team.

Season tickets holders are the only thing stopping league games from being as bad as European nights, only a matter of time before they kill off season tickets and the ground is full of tourists.

It’s a big yes from me
I agree that there should be safe standing in ss3, however I think this kind of takes the spotlight away from the north stand expansion. We should be pressuring the club to make the majority of north stand level 2 safe standing. There should be articles about that in my opinion.

And that’s because unlike league games it’s probably 50% tourists, as we really aren’t that arsed unless it’s a big European team.

Season tickets holders are the only thing stopping league games from being as bad as European nights, only a matter of time before they kill off season tickets and the ground is full of tourists.

Well City v Liverpool was a poor atmosphere and that was a big league game

Ask the Real Madrid players what the atmosphere can be like at the Etihad for a CL match.

I agree that there should be safe standing in ss3, however I think this kind of takes the spotlight away from the north stand expansion. We should be pressuring the club to make the majority of north stand level 2 safe standing. There should be articles about that in my opinion.
The club care about money over atmosphere, that should be clear by now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.