Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Correct. Social media and the written press brainwash rival fans about our club and support, we absolutely shouldn’t let them brainwash us as well.
Back in the 70s they did the same to Leeds critising Elland Rd for a supposed lack of atmosphere compared to Anfield or OT. Went for the first time 1971 we lost 3 0 and found the Leeds crowd load and intimidating . The great Leeds side of that era along with their crowd never got the credit they deserved, like us today they were keeping the red shirts away from the trophies.

I could be wrong, but looking at the away end it was full of people who’d never been to a game in their life (filming the game/ half &half scarves)

I wasnt there, so again I could be wrong, but I think it’s clear there’s a direct correlation to high ticket points games and poor atmospheres. The best away ends now are in the cup.

I could be wrong, but looking at the away end it was full of people who’d never been to a game in their life (filming the game/ half &half scarves)

I wasnt there, so again I could be wrong, but I think it’s clear there’s a direct correlation to high ticket points games and poor atmospheres. The best away ends now are in the cup.
If this is the price of success I'd rather be shit again

I kind of agree, but i wouldn’t say it’s the price of success though. It’s all because of the club. The club don’t have to give loads of tickets to ticket agencies.
Pay to play I’m sure these at least one person with high points who sold their tickets for big cash, don’t blame them to an extent if the demand is there… I have been to many away games find the best atmosphere is best at lower demand games for lack of demand for reasons above

On the coach coming back.

I'm out of the atmosphere thread.

Regardless of the FOC's not making the effort today, the City away end was full of tourists, day trippers, Hong Kongers/Chinese, etc.

Argue the toss about the atmosphere all you want, which included me for years, but the club really doesn't give a fuck.

You've got what you wanted City. Fuck off!

On the coach coming back.

I'm out of the atmosphere thread.

Regardless of the FOC's not making the effort today, the City away end was full of tourists, day trippers, Hong Kongers/Chinese, etc.

Argue the toss about the atmosphere all you want, which included me for years, but the club really doesn't give a fuck.

You've got what you wanted City. Fuck off!
It’s a joke. I wonder if the supporters club will question this and stand up for our fans…

£30 tickets are a waste of time if most actual fans can’t get any tickets. The club are completely to blame for this happening

It’s a joke. I wonder if the supporters club will question this and stand up for our fans…

£30 tickets are a waste of time if most actual fans can’t get any tickets. The club are completely to blame for this happening

The club, Khaldoon , Soriano, Danny Wilson, etc, couldn't give a fuck. The lot of them can fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.