Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
A couple of times it was OK, on the whole, considering the importance and magnitude of the match thought it was flat, the normal fire drill at 80 minutes doesn't help.

I'm in SS1, I was astonished how many were queuing up to go after full time whilst the players were still on the pitch applauding the fans. There were loads stood in the walkways with their backs to the pitch waiting to get out. Why not stay in your seat or standing area and clap the team rather than queuing to go. it's truly baffling.
Fuck me, so we're having a pop at our own for leaving AFTER the final whistle now.

Jeez.

You all sounded very loud on the US broadcast. Announcers mentioned it a few times.
The atmosphere was good inside the ground, you barely noticed Arsenal had any fans there. It’s these point provers that are trying to claim otherwise.

I'm in SS1, I was astonished how many were queuing up to go after full time whilst the players were still on the pitch applauding the fans. There were loads stood in the walkways with their backs to the pitch waiting to get out. Why not stay in your seat or standing area and clap the team rather than queuing to go. it's truly baffling.
So now I’m not allowed to leave after the game has finished.FFS

A couple of times it was OK, on the whole, considering the importance and magnitude of the match thought it was flat, the normal fire drill at 80 minutes doesn't help.
How can you leave at 80 mins when it's such a tight game ? Emergencies aside I will never understand that. Proves that habits are so difficult to break and its a mental issue. Like choosing to miss the end of a film.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.