Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
How do you think the players feel when they've worked their bollocks off for 90 minutes, then AFTER the final whistle they have the good grace to applaud the fans and we've all fucked off or are queuing to get out with their backs to the pitch, it's embarrassing. Like I said previously...applaud them off and show some appreciation.
Sorry mate, I insist on staying to the end of every game, and I was giving stick to the early leavers in our block today, but when the final whistle goes I’m not waiting for all the players to leave the pitch. I give them a clap, I’ll join in with a chant and then I’m off.

Was shite today, not helped by an insipid performance from the players. Was a sense of trepidation amongst both our fans and players

we probably will look to relocate. The season ticket holders round us have slowly disappeared and we are now almost entirely day trippers. I had grown men squealing at the sight of Haaland training just next to me. An endless procession back and forwards to get chips/coffee/hot dogs/pies. Any action in front of us is greeted with mobile phones held in the air. None sing.
It’s pretty bad and getting worse.

I'm in SS1, I was astonished how many were queuing up to go after full time whilst the players were still on the pitch applauding the fans. There were loads stood in the walkways with their backs to the pitch waiting to get out. Why not stay in your seat or standing area and clap the team rather than queuing to go. it's truly baffling.
Clap what? 1 shot on target all game? Give over

I'm in SS1 and I'm in 117 and live in Staffs. I've had a 2hr drive back as well. Get over yourself blue.
I'm fine with myself mate and I do have some sympathy with what you're saying. But, come on, we've got enough detractors without starting on our own for wanting to get off after the final whistle. That's a bit daft.

How do you think the players feel when they've worked their bollocks off for 90 minutes, then AFTER the final whistle they have the good grace to applaud the fans and we've all fucked off or are queuing to get out with their backs to the pitch, it's embarrassing. Like I said previously...applaud them off and show some appreciation.
Same as I feel after I've worked my bollocks off all week to pay to watch that shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.